Our Blog

Combination Therapy with Hemp Oil

May 30th, 2013   |   Posted in: Dr. Halstrom News, Education Centre, silencer-news, Uncategorized

Here is what Reed had to say about his use of The Silencer and CPAP:

I have been using your product for over 15 years – alternating between the Silencer, a cpap machine and hemp oil amazon. Sometimes I have better luck with using the silencer and other times with the Hemp Oil which helps me relax and to get a better sleep. I recently found that hemp oil also fights all sorts of pain and loss of appetite. You can prove it by yourself by just click on the link. Most women suffering from menopause know that treatments for the condition are often worse than the symptoms they are suffering. Hormone replacement therapy may slow the hot flashes and short tempers. Many women do not know of the option of having hormone replacement therapy and choose instead to suffer through their menopause without treatment. However, a side consequence of suffering through their menopause is that they also inflict on spouses and others around them much grief and negative reaction. That is what is so exciting about a new form of menopausal treatment. The new form of treatment that is now available poses little risk to the women who use the product. Bioidentical hormone therapy is a therapy that works with identical forms of female estrogen, allowing the body to ease menopausal symptoms without the danger of causing of cancer. You can check out ReVital for Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy.

People frequently wonder what is CBD or what is cannabidiol? Cannabidiol is also called CBD, so these two are the same thing, and they are a compound derived from cannabis that is said to have medical and therapeutic benefits. You can get this compound in the form of cbd oil or CBD Tinctures, and enjoy their benefits. And what are these benefits? Well, proponents of CBD say that it can help deal with conditions including inflammation, chronic pain, psychosis, anxiety, and seizures among others. Many therapists use it as an aggregate to their physical therapy sessions and treatments. Many rehab centers are using it as an alternative depending on the drug substance, the St. Johns Recovery Place has a fantastic team and a proven reputation. Better PT is getting rid of the paperwork, the back-and-forth with your insurance provider, and the stress that usually comes with trying to find a physical therapist in DC that’s right for you. Go through https://eaglemoonhemp.com to know more about CBD wholesale. At Eagle Moon Hemp we offer a variety of CBD products wholesale as well as retail direct from the manufacturer. For our raw CBD products, we have distillate which typically contains about 80% CBD and comes in two varieties. Full-spectrum contains less than 0.3% THC and we offer a T-Free Distillate that contains no-detectable amounts of THC via third party testing. The distillate is put through a secondary process called crystallization that turns it into what is known as Isolate and is 99% CBD with 0.0% THC. Finally, the other raw CBD product we offer is a smokable cbd flower which is available in a variety of strains. Hulk, Sour Space Candy and Cherry are just a few of the strains we carry. Our full spectrum CBD distillate is a highly refined and purified form of CBD oil produced from the hemp plant. It is typically 80% or more oil and the other 20% is made up of the remaining flavonoids, terpenes, and cannabinoids. Full-spectrum CBD oil has trace amounts of THC (less than 0.3%) left in the oil. It is believed that the full complement of flavonoids, terpenes, and cannabinoids helps support each other, thus making the CBD oil closer to the makeup of the full plant and bringing all the benefits with it.

Despite the fact that people in favor of using cannabidiol therapeutically say that it does have benefits, the U.S. government has done research that isn’t necessarily completely conclusive or in favor of these assertions, although there is some early evidence showing the use of CBD does have some benefits. The following information provides an overview of answers to the following questions:

What is CBD and what is cannabidiol?
Is CBD hemp oil marijuana?
Are CBD and marijuana the same thing?
What’s the difference between low THC and high THC CBD?
What are the effects of CBD?
What are the benefits of CBD?
Does CBD help anxiety or make it worse?
Can CBD help with cancer?

Otherwise, I use the Silencer exclusively while camping (I camp a lot!) and have had excellent results.

thanks for a fine product.


No comments yet... Be the first to leave a reply!

Leave a Reply